The 2015 ProAds Earlybird Entry Deadline is Friday, February 13th. Make sure you get your entries in by this date to save on entry fees!
Entries will continue to be accepted through Monday, February 23rd.
See the 2015 ProAds web page for more information
Join BMA Carolinas as we host a panel of Charlotte’s top B2B marketing executives at our February luncheon.
Hear directly from these experienced marketing leaders about their tactics and strategies and what worked best for their businesses in 2014. Specific topics include:
- Content Strategy – what role did it play in each organization’s success last year?
- Digital Marketing – what channels were the most effective?
- Decision Makers – how did they identify and market to them? How did they ensure they stood out?
- Cross-functional Teams – how did they work hand-in-hand with the sales team to ensure a unified approach?
- Resource allocation – how did they distribute budget to ensure maximum success? Where did they see the best ROI?
- Looking forward – what trends do they foresee in 2015 and beyond?
You’ll learn the answers to these questions and many more. You’ll even have a chance to submit your own questions before the event. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to hear from these top marketing executives and gain insight into their marketing successes and predictions.
Anita Mooy, Global Director of Marketing Communications, Momentive Performance Materials
John Buckner, VP of Marketing, S&D Coffee & Tea
Tracy Guilford, Marketing Communications Manager, Ingersoll Rand
Eric Webb, COO, ClearChoice
Moderator: Jillian Hillard, Marketing Manager, PreGel AMERICA
The 2015 ProAds Awards Entry Deadline is Monday, February 23rd. Make sure you get your entries in by this date!
See the 2015 ProAds web page for more information.
MARCH LUNCHEON. Save the Date. Details Coming Soon.
Save the Date for the 2015 ProAds Awards Banquet! Details coming soon…