Content Marketing World is the one event where you can learn and network with the best and the brightest in the content marketing industry. You will leave with all the materials you need to take a content marketing strategy back to your team – and – to implement a content marketing plan that will grow your
business and inspire your audience.
150 speakers, 100+ sessions, 3,500 attendees, 50 countries…and hopefully you!
99% of past attendees can’t be wrong in recommending our event to their peers. Why? You’ll receive everything you WANT and NEED from a conference: inspiration, information, and practical advice.
What To Expect
• An agenda that addresses your content marketing issues including strategy, integration, measurement and more, and tackles them head on – from beginners to advanced. Brand practitioners are ready to share specific examples to help you.
• Guidance to take your content marketing beyond content. You have the stories – now what? We’re ready to show you.
• Time to interact with other like-minded content marketing practitioners and others in the Content Marketing World community that you’ve stayed in touch
with online since our last event, twitter chat or webinar.
• Entertainment will include an opening reception at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame & Museum, and a concert downtown at Public Hall with master
storytellers and entertainers, the Barenaked Ladies.
• John Cleese, Award-winning Actor, Author & Business Motivator
• Kristina Halvorson, CEO, Brain Traffic
• Rajiv Chandrasekaran, Producer, Journalist, Author
• Joe Pulizzi, Founder, Content Marketing Institute
Other Featured Speakers
• Julie Fleischer, Director, Media and Consumer Engagement, Kraft Foods
• Andrew Davis, Author, Brandscaping: Unleashing the Power of Partnerships
• Rand Fishkin, Wizard of Moz
• Katrina Craigwell, General Electric
• Ann Handley, CCO, MarketingProfs
• Scott Stratten, Author, QR Codes Kill Kittens & UnMarketing
9/8: Workshops*: For those truly committed to the art & science of content marketing
9/9: Content Marketing World Main Event
9/10: Content Marketing World Main Event
9/11: Industry Labs** (16 in all)
* You may only purchase a workshop pass if you are a Main Event attendee
** Industry Lab passes may be purchased alone or with a Main Event pass
MEDIA100 saves $100 off current prices.
Michael Brenner, Head of Strategy, NewsCred and former VP Content Marketing at SAP
How To Build An Effective Content Marketing Plan
Content Marketing is a huge buzzword in marketing today. But what does it really mean for your business and your marketing plans? Learn how to plan and build an effective content marketing strategy to help you achieve success in today’s evolving marketing environment. By attending this session, you’ll be able to:
1. Understand the core components of a content marketing strategy and build your content marketing plan
2. Utilize content for each stage of the buyer journey
3. Define key metrics to measure the success of your content
About the Speaker:
Michael Brenner is is an accomplished marketing speaker, author of the B2B Marketing Insider blog, and a frequent contributor on leading publications like Forbes, The Economist, The Guardian and Entrepreneur. Michael is the Head of Strategy for NewsCred and former VP of Content Marketing from SAP. He is recognized as a Top Business Marketer, Top Content Marketing Influencer, Top Marketing Speaker, and Top Social Media Marketer.