Kent Panther, Vice President, Director of Strategic Planning & Business Development, Wray Ward
Improve your marketing ROI: Measuring what matters during the customer journey
TOP TEN REASONS TO ATTEND:
1. The Greatest ROI of YOU: During the hour, you’ll learn trending insights and how-to knowledge to “Measure What Matters.”
2. Take Your Seat @ The C-suite:Accountability is identified as the number one issue for all executives, including the marketing team. You’ll be able to deliver accurate marketing analysis with Kent’s “tips and tools.”
3. Start Swimming On Top Of Your Data:66% of marketers are drowning in data; come learn how to manage it and actually use it.
4. “Britannica” Presentation in the “Cliff’s Notes” Version While friends may call Kent Panther “Britannica” because of his vast knowledge, he’s ready to serve up the “Cliff’s Notes” version, too!
5. Slide Rules NOT Permitted: With today’s content-focused, data-driven approaches to marketing, some companies are using the wrong measurements for their data. You’ll learn the right metrics for your company’s goals.
6. “Coffee-Back” Guarantee!If you’re not satisfied with this presentation, Kent promises a one-on-one, follow-up cup of coffee (which, he’ll also promise if you just want to get together).
7. “No, it’s not a new suit or haircut” it’s my new data-mining expertise!Wow your colleagues with your newfound knowledge and amazing command of marketing minutia.
8. Throw away your crystal ball and tarot cards-reading your customers’ minds just got easier. Identify your target consumer through different stages. What are they doing? What do they think? What do they feel? Use the answers to develop an understanding of the “customer journey” that ties to your marketing goals.
9. Catapult your learning curve. Learn directly from a pro how to significantly reduce any trial and error.
10. You’ll be smarter than your CEO (at least for a day!) Kent’s on-deck to speak at the CEO Summit in Las Vegas. You’ll be getting a running start on the info Kent will be sharing there!
About the Speaker:
After more than eight years as head of strategic planning at Wray Ward, Kent Panther now directs business development. Client experience includes work with Duke Energy, Hunter Douglas Window Designs, Lowe’s Home Improvement, Mohawk Flooring, Rheem Gas Furnaces, Springmaid Home Fashions, Sunbrella and VELUX Skylights. Before joining the agency, Kent worked on brands including Michelin, Mr. Coffee, McDonald’s Restaurants and Coca-Cola. A graduate of Miami University in Ohio, he earned a B.S. degree in business with a major in marketing. He is originally from Louisville, Ky. Connect with Kent on LinkedIn and follow his blog.