Join BMA Carolinas as we host a panel of Charlotte’s top B2B marketing executives at our February luncheon.
Hear directly from these experienced marketing leaders about their tactics and strategies and what worked best for their businesses in 2015. Specific topics include:
- Content Strategy – what role did it play in each organization’s success last year?
- Digital Marketing – what channels were the most effective?
- Decision Makers – how did they identify and market to them? How did they ensure they stood out?
- Cross-functional Teams – how did they work hand-in-hand with the sales team to ensure a unified approach?
- Resource allocation – how did they distribute budget to ensure maximum success? Where did they see the best ROI?
- Looking forward – what trends do they foresee in 2016 and beyond?
You’ll learn the answers to these questions and many more. You’ll even have a chance to submit your own questions before the event. Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to hear from these top marketing executives and gain insight into their marketing successes and predictions.
Angelo Grillas, Director of Marketing, Electrolux Professional Inc.
Cheryl Richardson, Senior Director Marketing and Communications, Compass Group North America/Foodbuy
Michael Roth, Senior Director eCommerce, MSC Industrial Supply Co.
Dana Saylors, VP Marketing and Product Strategy, Verian Technologies
Save the date! This workshop will be on-site at the Microsoft Technology Center. There will be a limited number of tickets available. Members will be allowed to purchase before non-members.
Agenda details coming soon.
Robyn Davis, Trade Show Strategy Specialist
The 5 Essential Steps to Exhibiting Success
The strategies required to excel as a trade show exhibitor aren’t typically taught in college courses or discussed, within most offices, on a day-to-day basis. So, it isn’t uncommon to feel a little lost when tasked to improve your company’s trade show performance (i.e. generate more quality leads, transition on-site encounters to real sales, or clearly demonstrate the ROI your efforts produce).
Unfortunately, unless you’re actively studying exhibiting best practices and the latest trade show trends on an on-going basis, it’s likely that feeling is justified. The good news is that trade shows aren’t rocket science… In this session, you’ll receive a crash course on trade show strategy and leave with clear direction as to your best next steps.
At the end of this session, you’ll be able to:
- List the five essential steps to exhibiting success
- Explain why each step is essential and outline key actions to get you started
- Identify high-potential areas of opportunity within your own trade show program
About the Speaker:
Robyn Davis is a Trade Show Strategy Specialist and the Owner of When I Need Help (WINH). She teaches B2B marketers, in a variety of industries across North America, how to make their trade show participation even more worthwhile.
Recently, Robyn has been honored to secure a spot on the Small Business Influencer Awards “Top 100 Champions” list, see her writing in reputable publications like SGIA Journal and CoatingsPro magazine, and present educational content at events like IMEX America and the E2MA’s Red Diamond Congress.